Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work Day/Fun Day!

So, after spending most of the day in my home office computing dimensions and organizing the components for two of our wedding invitation orders, I've never been happier. What fun -- creating, organizing, ordering, watching a thing of beauty come together. Meanwhile, the other half of The Pomegranate Basket was in her home office putting together the final touches on a slideshow we've been working on for a wedding that's coming up in a couple weeks. After comparing notes at the end of the day, we couldn't have been happier. What better way to spend a day than doing something you love and something that speaks love for the people you're serving. This is where we belong.

1 comment:

Crickit said...

Hi Tammi & Rachelle,

I didn't know you had a business or a Blog! Congrats to you both! I am now a Follower. I have my own blog, come check it out at http://thebackseatrider.blogspot.com
and come and Follow me too!
~Crickit~

Bookmark and Share